Lasers are absolutely the most versatile of all metal fabrication processes because of reduced tooling cost and fast set-up. From prototype to production, we can meet, and in most cases exceed, all of your metal fabrication requirements, including engineering and R & D.
Thin sections, abrupt direction changes, acute angles, inside and outside curves and angles, specs that call for tiny holes as small as .008” diameter, these are perfect applications for laser cutting!
Metals we can precision cut and bend include (but are not limited to):
- Sheet metal
- Stainless steel
- Architectural sheet metal
- Plate metal
- Tool steel
- Hot rolled steel
- Spring steel
- Bar stock
- Galvanized steel
- Exotic alloys
Standard Cutting Capabilities
- Carbon Steel – up to 1″ thick
- Stainless Steel – Clean Cut – up to 5/8″ Stainless Steel
- 5/8″ Aluminum – up to 5/8″ Aluminum Steel
- Specialty Metals
Advantages of Laser Cutting
- Maximum utilization of sheet
- Clean burr free edges -reduces finishing
- Multiple part nesting
- Cost effective – all machining done in one setup and no special tooling required
- Maximum cutting area of 60″ x 120″ for large single parts
- Prototype to production quantities
- Highly complex to simple shapes
- Very accurate cutting…parts fit together with precision so end products are easier to assemble
- Modifications are easy
- Fast turnaround
2014 Bystronic BySprint Pro 3015 6000 watt
2010 Bystronic BySpeed Pro 3015 4400 watt
2016 BySprint Fiber 3015 6000 watt
Why use our laser cutting services?
We utilize two Bystronic BySpeeds 3015 and one Bystronic BySprint 3015 to ensure that your laser cutting needs are 100% accurate. The machines are 4400 and two 6000 watt Resonators that will cut through just about any material with total precision. Intricate geometry, from a delicate “butterfly” in .005 steel to a heavy duty 1/2″ thick gear in high strength steel can be cut with clean edges and precision accuracy +/-.005”.
Small holes and etching do not require secondary operations.
Your DXF or DWG Cad files are easily downloaded, shortening lead times to manufacture and greatly reducing costs of first time runs.
Prototypes are as good as production runs.