Contact Tristate Quality Metals for precision metal fabrication services.
From prototype to production, we can meet, and in most cases exceed, all of your metal fabrication requirements, including engineering and R & D. We are a full-service job shop.
- Laser cutting
- Laser etching and marking
- Precision bending
- Fixture design and construction
- Test cutting and experimental parts
- Research & Development
- Related machine operations: countersinking, drilling, tapping
- Powder Coat Painting
- Heat Treating
- Tube/Pipe Bending
Metals we can cut include (but are not limited to):
- Stainless steel up to 5/8″
- Architectural sheet metal
- Plate metal
- Tool steel
- Aluminum-up to 5/8″ aluminum
- Hot and cold rolled steel (up to 1″)
- Spring steel
- Bar stock
- Exotic alloys
- Galvanized steel
We offer delivery to anywhere in the Tri-State area.